Patrik Dahlin has a M.Sc. (Master of Science) from the University of Karlstad. The main focus was on organic-biochemistry and applied statistics. In addition, he studied physiology, microbiology and nutrition. He has worked in research and development of new active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and as chief product manager in the sports nutrition industry.
- Master of Science from Karlstad University
- Biochemistry (Master level)
- Organic chemistry (Master level)
- Applied Statistics (Bachelor level)
- Studied Exercise Physiology, Biology & Sports Nutrition
- R&D (Research and Development) Scientist in Big Pharma
- CTO (Chief Scientific Officer) within Sports Nutrition
- Data Mining for and Advanced Simulations for Life Science
- Senior advisor at The Multivariate Consulting Group
- Martial Arts since 1989 (Aikido, Wrestling, Grappling, Kick boxing, MMA)
- 2010-2014 Sweden National Team Coach in FILA Grappling
Patrik has been practicing martial arts since 1989 (MMA, Grappling, Wrestling, Muay Thai, Aikido) and been an instructor / coach since 1997. Recently he was coach for the Swedish national team in the FILA grappling (2010-2013). The passion for training and diet has been around since its inception in 1989. He wrote his first article on dietary supplements in 1998 (about creatine for Swedish Fighter Magazine) and has been a lecturer for the sports nutrition and food industry.
If you have any questions you can contact me here.