There seem to be a number of “unanswered” questions in the ketogenic community. In this session, you will get the answer to the most common questions we have got in this area. Most of them are from medical professionals so the answers are perhaps on a somewhat more advanced level that we usually try to keep. Still, our endeavour always is to communicate in a way that is possible to grasp for the general public.
The questions we cover are:
- What is the difference between blood, urine and breath measurements of ketones?
- How will hormones like Glucagon and Insulin influence ketone bodies?
- Wouldn’t a daily high fat consumption dramatically impair vascular function?
- What about atherosclerosis and high-fat diet?
- How much of the brain’s energy are coming from ketone bodies?
- Can non-insulin raising carbohydrates be used on a ketogenic diet?
- Absent weight loss on a ketogenic diet. How to troubleshoot difficult cases?
If you have additional questions or if something isn’t clear please let us know.